Social Media Executive
The successful candidate will be working on projects and will take charge of the day to day running of the social media campaigns of several clients. You will be required to create engaging and creative content, and keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Additionally, you will need to completely immerse yourself in multiple social communities and be proactive in this fast-paced environment.
- Liaise with the Creative team, Project Manager and clients to develop and refine social media strategy
- Implement strategies to increase Facebook fan base and creating engagement.
- Lead and activate effective social media campaigns from time to time based on the client requirement
- Ensure that campaigns are on-message and delivered on time
- Respond to and keep up to date with social media comments and conversations
- Constantly seek new ways to improve, and keep up to speed with emerging social media trends
- Help to develop reports and data analysis
- A graduate who lives and breathes social media and is savvy across all platforms
- An ambitious and dedicated self-starter who will hit the ground running
- Experience in blogging, and content writing.
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills will be an added advantage, as well as any experience in video production
- A really enthusiastic, proactive grad with a can-do attitude; as the ideal candidate will use their own initiative and will constantly strive for improvement
- Manage the communication between the project managers and clients
- Work with project managers to make sure all client deliverables are in place
- Communicate progress of work queue to project managers
To apply for the role of Social Media Executive, Click here & apply online. (Include a recent color photograph)